Competition Terms & Conditions
WIN A DINING EXPERIENCE FOR TWO AT BATEAUX LONDON COMPETITION TERMS JULY 2021
Promoter’s Name and Address
1. The Promoter is Sodexo Limited of One Southampton Row, London WC1B 5HA.
How to Participate
2. This competition is free to enter, no purchase is necessary and there is no charge to register for use of the website.
3. This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, its families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition.
4. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
5. To take part in this competition enter the competition online by filling out the form by the Closing Date.
6. Entries through agents or third parties, including entries automatically generated by computer; completed by third parties or in bulk; illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; photocopies and not originals; or incomplete will not be accepted.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of the competition.
Start Date and Closing Date
9. The opening date for entries is 0.00am on Friday 23rd July (“Opening Date”) to 0.00am on Friday 7th August (“Closing Date”) inclusive.
10. All entries must be received by the Closing Date (or such other date as the Promoter may specify). All entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted and will be automatically disqualified.
11. The Promoter does not accept liability for network, computer, hardware, software failures or technical failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay you submitting an entry by the Closing Date.
Selection of the Winner
12. The entries will be judged randomly by an independent judge, who will select the winner from all of the entrants. The decision of the judge (acting reasonably) is final.
13. The prize “Silver Dining package for 2” is available to be won. There will be one winner. There is no cash alternative to the prize. The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Notification of the Results and receipt of the Prize
14. The winner will be notified after 15:00 on Monday 9th August (or such later date as the Promoter may determine).
15. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner or if a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 10 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the Promoter reserves the right to select a replacement winner in accordance with clause 12 above.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on entrants and we will not enter into any further correspondence.
17. Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. The prize winners name can be obtained for a period of one month after the notification date by writing to us at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the competition.
19. All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt.
Agreement to terms and conditions
20. By entering and submitting a competition entry you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.bateauxlondon.com/terms-and-conditions
Data Protection and Publicity
21. The promoter will only process your personal data as set out in the https://www.bateauxlondon.com/privacy-policy and as set out in Clauses 22 and 23 which relate to announcing winners.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
23. Please see a copy of these terms and conditions on the website. The prize cannot be claimed by any third parties on your behalf.
24. This competition, any dispute or claim arising out of or conjunction with it, and these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.