A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE SAILING
Bateaux London is open for special events and dining experiences (in line with Government’s guidelines). In the meantime, feel free to get in touch with our sales team for any events enquiries or via email or download our guide to Covid Secure Events. If this is regarding a voucher or cruise, please liaise with our guest relations team on email@example.com.
In order to keep our customers safe, Bateaux London will be putting in place some health and safety measures so you can enjoy fully your sailings with us.
We’ve been proudly accredited by Visit England. This recognises that Bateaux London has taken all the precautions and is adhering to the Government guidelines to ensure that our vessels are safe.
Advanced purchase is mandatory and contactless payment is available onboard
We asked our customers to book their packages online. If you have a gift voucher, please liaise with our team on firstname.lastname@example.org to book your experience with us. Contactless payment is encouraged on board.
Before sailing with us
- If you have symptoms of COVID 19 or have been in contact with someone who has COVID 19 please do not visit. We will be able to rebook your tickets for a future date. If you’ve booked via another company, you will have to liaise with this third party to discuss your options.
- A pre-arrival email will be sent to all our guests within 48 hours of the cruise with boarding instructions and their allocated table number.
- If we are informed of someone being positive to Covid-19 after sailing with us, please be reassure that you’ll be informed by a member of our team.
- We will have signs throughout your journey before, during and after your sailing in order to help you stay a safe distance apart. One-way systems have been introduced on board to protect our guests and crew.
- Boarding and disembarkation are done in waves to prevent congestion.
- Toilets are managed by our crew to allow for adequate social distancing.
Wear a mask
You are required (unless exempt) to wear a face covering except when seated at your table.
Reduced capacity onboard
- Our London boats provide over 500 square meters of dining space that allow tables to be well spaced.
- We will accommodate up to six people at one table.
High quality food and drink
Our menus are prepared in an environment that keeps our team safe.
Cleaning/Hand sanitising stations
- Sanitising stations are available to our guests and crew before, during and after the sailing. A dedicated member of our crew sanitises touch points and toilets after every use.
- Thorough cleaning and disinfection take place before and after every sailing.
ENJOY YOUR EVENTS AND CRUISE WITH US!