As London's premier restaurant cruise operator, Bateaux London offers a wide range of lunch and dinner cruises (both scheduled and privately chartered). Combining stunning river views of iconic London with great food that is freshly cooked onboard, creates the most relaxing and magical experience that should not be missed.
We acknowledge that our work may have a direct or indirect effect on the local and regional environment therefore we actively strive to identify those elements of our work that have an environmental impact and where possible, eliminate or reduce them.
In pursuit of our business goals we will adhere to the following principles:
- Comply with all applicable environmental legislation and, where regulations do not exist, set our own standards for environmental performance.
- Commit to a process of continuous improvement through the setting and reviewing of environmental objectives and targets to minimise the wastage of raw materials and energy.
- Make our employees aware of this policy and provide them with such information, instruction and training as necessary to ensure they comply with the requirements of this policy.
- Promote the use of FAIRTRADE products and local sourcing of food.
- Move to more environmental friendly packaging and encourage recycling amongst employees and guests.
- In accordance with our workplace travel plan encourage employees, guests and supply partners to review their journeys to Bateaux London.
- Ensure our continuing accreditation with VAQAS (Visitor Attraction Quality Assurance Service) and continue to work with Green Tourism for London.
Community Concern sets standards of behaviour that are designed to make our impact on society both positive and productive. Bateaux London makes a commitment to continually improve its role in society.
This policy will be monitored to ensure it is effective and revised as necessary and shall be made available to all
General Manager March 2014