Promoter’s Name and Address
1. The Promotor is Bateaux London of Bateaux London, Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WC2N 6NU
How to Participate
2. This competition is free to enter, no purchase is necessary and there is no charge to register for use of the website.
3. This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, its families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition.
4. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
5. To take part in this competition enter the competition online by following the instructions beneath the relevant Instagram and Facebook post [https://www.instagram.com/BateauxLondon/ https://www.facebook.com/BateauxLondon/] by the Closing Date. Only one entry per Facebook account or Instagram account is permitted and the first entry submitted by each Facebook account or Instagram account will be accepted to take part in the competition in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and any subsequent entries will be disallowed.
6. Entries through agents or third parties, including entries automatically generated by computer; completed by third parties or in bulk; illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; photocopies and not originals; or incomplete will not be accepted.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit of the competition.
Start Date and Closing Date
9. The opening date for entries is 07.00 on 10th April 2019 (“Opening Date”) to 00:00 on 14th April 2019 (“Closing Date”) inclusive.
10. All entries must be posted on Instagram and Facebook by the Closing Date (or such other date as the Promoter may specify). All entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted and will be automatically disqualified.
11. The Promoter does not accept liability for network, computer, hardware, software failures or technical failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay you submitting an entry by the Closing Date.
Selection of the Winner
12. The entries will be judged randomly by an independent judge, who will select the winner from all of the entrants that answered a question correctly. The decision of the judge (acting reasonably) is final.
13. The prize “Win a dinner sail for two guests onboard Glass Room” is available to be won. There will be one winner. The prize is for the winner and one guest to experience a dinner cruise on the newly refurbished Glass Room. The prize will include a 2hr 45 minute sail along the Thames along with a five-course set menu with selected drinks and live entertainment. The prize must be used on either Friday 19 April or Saturday 20 April of Easter weekend. There is no cash alternative to the prize. The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Notification of the Results and receipt of the Prize
14. The winner will be notified by Instagram or Facebook after 15:00 on 15th April (or such later date as the Promoter may determine).
15. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner or if a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 10 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the Promoter reserves the right to select a replacement winner in accordance with clause 12 above.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on entrants and we will not enter into any further correspondence.
17. Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. The prize winners name can be obtained for a period of one month after the notification date by writing to us at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the competition.
19. All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt.
20. By entering and submitting a competition entry you:
21. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
22. Please see a copy of these terms and conditions on the website as https://www.bateauxlondon.com/terms-and-conditions. The prize cannot be claimed by any third parties on your behalf.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
24. For help with entries, please contact Theodore.Rogers@sodexo.com at Sodexo Limited, One Southampton Row, London WC1B 5HA.
25. This competition, any dispute or claim arising out of or conjunction with it, and these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.