Welcome to Bateaux Windsor, Windsor City’s leading dining cruise experience on the Thames. Offering scheduled dining cruise experiences, Bateaux Windsor's repertoire includes Lunch, Sunday Lunch Jazz, Afternoon Tea and Dinner cruises as well as Exclusive Hire and Private Dining.
Combining quality dining, superb entertainment and spectacular views from the river, our unique dining cruises capture the excitement of this great city from a truly special perspective.
Gliding past Windsor Castle, Bateaux Windsor's cruises are a momentous and memorable way to experience the City with daily cruise departures from Thames Riverside.
We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any queries or require any assistance please phone 020 7695 1800 or email email@example.com.
- Bateaux Windsor’s website https://www.bateauxlondon.com/restaurants/willow-room contains all of the information you’ll need regarding pre-arrival and frequently asked questions, all of which is confirmed to you in your e-ticket when you make your reservation. Menus are available to download too and all of the information can be requested in large print.
- Bateaux Windsor is located at Thames riverside underneath the Eton Bridge which is a two minute walk from Windsor & Eton Riverside station. This station has step free access.
- There is also a coach stop along Datchet Road in front of Windsor and Eton Station.
Car Parking Facilities and Arrival
Once you arrive, you will find short and long stay car parks near Windsor & Eton Riverside Station. If you choose one of these car parks, you will pay a maximum of around £6 for the day. All of these car parks are within a 15-minute walk from Bateaux, or you could opt for a park and ride car park with free bus transfers into the centre of Windsor.
South Western Railway
Windsor & Eton Riverside Station
£5 for two hours.
UK Parking Ltd
1 hour £4.50
You will find multi-storey and open-air car parks plus a 74-space coach park in Windsor town centre.
Windsor long-stay car parks include:
- Romney Lock and King Edward VII car parks on Datchet Road
- Alma Road and Alexandra Gardens, next to the Coach Park
These car parks are all less than 10 minutes’ walk to Windsor Castle and the town centre and are much cheaper than the short-stay car parks in the middle of town.
Variable message signs on roads around Windsor show live information on which car parks have spaces.
Restaurant, Bar & Bar Area
- Once on board, you will present your booking reference (BTX number) and, if applicable, gift voucher to the restaurant manager who will allocate a member of staff to seat you at your table. Our tables have a clear height of 65cm, but please be advised due to the size, shape and non-step free access of the Willow Room we cannot accommodate any wheelchairs. To experience one of our Bateaux Cruises we recommend that anyone in use of a wheelchair to visit us in London and have an experience on the Glass Room. Drinks and food orders are taken by our service team, so there is no need to leave your table to go to the bar.
- Arriving on the boat there are male and female toilets to the rear of the Willow Room.
- There is no outside viewing/smoking deck that guests can use.
- The Willow Room vessel is crewed by three members of the marine team, including a captain. They are all fully trained in first aid and dealing with emergency situations. There will also be a full team of servers and a restaurant manager on board to help with any queries or needs you may have.
- Our lunch cruises provide commentary describing the landmarks and sights along the river. A portable Infra-red system is available to facilitate the provision of clear sound to the hearing impaired.
- Our lunch and Sunday lunch cruises include a three course set lunch menu and gluten free, dairy free; nut free and vegetarian options are also available on the day. Menus can be downloaded from the website or emailed to you in large print. Other dietary requirements are requested to be submitted a minimum of 2 days prior to the cruise date to ensure we can accommodate them. The afternoon Tea cruise menu offers a mixed platter of sandwiches and a selection of freshly baked cakes and treats. Dinner cruises offer a four course a la carte menu.
- Emergency and evacuation procedures - Should there be an emergency whilst we are cruising; guests would be alerted by the Captain of the vessel who would issue further instructions.
- Guide dogs and hearing dogs - Bateaux London welcomes guides dogs and hearing dogs and will provide water bowls for them. Please notify us in advance if you will be bringing your dog with you.
- Mobility Scooters/Battery Powered Wheelchairs –Unfortunately we cannot accommodate any of the above or give any storage in Windsor.
- Address: Bateaux London Embankment Pier London WC2N 6NU
- Telephone: 020 7695 1800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.bateauxlondon.com
- Hours Of Operation: Mon – Sat 8am – 8pm, Sunday 8am – 5pm